11 August 2007

My parole licence ended 8 August 2007

After all the celebrations and hangovers of the past few days, I can finally get around to reporting that my parole licence ended on 8 August 2007. I was so busy last week that I even forgot to attend the last meeting with my Probation Officer, and I had to set another appointment.

It's quite a relief not to have to report to the Probation Office any longer, and I am now free to leave the UK for the first time in 15 years. More importantly, I no longer have to be careful at what I do to progress the investigations into my conviction for espionage, whereas previously I was under the threat of being returned to prison if I overstepped the mark.

So, a new era begins, and we shall have to see where destiny leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment